Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbook in An Afternoon

I am offering a Scrapbooking Workshop in my home. For only $25 you get all the supplies needed to create 20 6x6 pages. The $25 includes

* Your choice of Simply Scrappin’ Kit (11 to choose from)
* Refreshments

Simply Scrappin Kits Available (page 162-165)


If you have not scrapbooked before, this class is a great way to get started!! You can take the 6 by 6 page and turn it into a 12 by 12 in no time. See my blog for examples. A completed scrapbook is also a perfect gift idea for:

· First time parents
· Grandparents
· Friends
· Birthdays
· Mother’s Day
· Father’s Day

You will have materials left over after you complete your scrapbook that are yours to keep to embellish more pages, cards, tags & gift bags. I will show you samples of some great things you can make with your leftover supplies!!

Want to add an album for your pages, just add $20.00 for a 3-ring album with 10 page protectors or $23.00 for a post bond 10 page protector album.

May 16, 2008
1:00pm

Call or email me to reserve your spot. Space is limited so call early. All you need to bring is scissors, paper trimmer & your adhesive of choice.



Prepayment by May 7th required so I can order all necessary supplies from Stampin’ Up.


Here is a slide show of the album I did using last year's Baby Girl Scrappin Kit.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to show how well it works to take a 6x6 and then make it into something bigger!! Great job!- I'm sure your customers will love it!