Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Class




Easter is coming soon. Come to my class on April 4th and make some creative containers for your easter gifts. I have 10 different samples and you can choose which 6 you would like to make.


I have 10 samples and you come and make 6 in the color of your choice for just $10.00. The Chick, Bunny and Lamb are gift card holders or you can add M&M's to the little box. You must RSVP by Friday March 27, 2009. I will have prizes and you can receive tickets for the drawing by RSVP, bringing a friend, being on time and by placing an order of $25.00 or more. I will be giving away 3 stamp sets so it something you do not want to miss.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff. How about a tutorial for some of the 3d items??? Pretty please.

Jaimie said...

Very cute containers!!

Jamie Hurley said...

I made that first bin at my camp a week ago and will be making more for sure.

Jennifer Murai said...

What a great set of containers. Love the ideas. TFS

Jessica G. said...

Really cute projects! I like the chick the best, I think.